November 6 & December 11, 2015
2016 Dates forthcoming ~~
In an intimate group setting, we will meet once a month to enhance your understanding and competence in the Feldenkrais Method®.
- Strategies - Fine tune your thinking
- Technique - Increase your precision
- Analysis of Awareness Through Movement®
- Functional Integration® lessons - Build your understanding and augment your ATM skills and understanding. Close viewing of Moshe's FI videos illuminate key concepts in FI
- Self-Organization - Give yourself a boost - Good habits in self organization - the key to giving the highest level FI lessons
Carol Kress, Trainer has worked in 7 training programs at FRTI. She began her own relentless pursuit of learning, starting with her training in 1989. She has honed her skills in close mentorship with many of the senior teachers in the Feldenkrais Method, including Mia Segal, David Zemach-Bersin, Mark Reese, Dennis Leri, and Elizabeth Beringer. She has had a full-time private practice since 1993.
In addition to stimulating their practices, many practitioners are finding this format an accessible way to keep the work alive in their hands, hearts and minds.
Individual Session: $70
$130 for both
Please make all checks payable to Feldenkrais Resources Training Institute (FRTI). We accept Visa, MC, and checks.
To register, please call 510-540-7600. You can also
) with your complete Name, Address, Phone number, and email address, as well as method of payment.